The Evangelical Reformed Church of Salamiestis

 

The Evangelical Reformed parish was first mentioned in written sources around 1583. The present wooden church was built in 1830 on the stone foundations with a classicist portico of 4 columns. Salamiestis has the only historic of the Evangelical Reformed parish in Kupiskis area.

There are no reviews. Be the first one to give a review!