Salamiestis manor

 

The Salamiestis Manor has belonged to Radvilai Family until the 18th century. Later it was owned by Tiskeviciai. The majority of Manor buildings were built in the 1840 s. The Classicistic manor house was built in the centre of a homestead, in the junction of roads. The house is rectangular, single – storey and has four – slope roof. Approximately in the mid – 19th century the windmill was set of field stones.

There are no reviews. Be the first one to give a review!